This morning daycare called to tell me Carts had blue lips. So it was off to the hospital again.
12:11pm – was seen by triage very quickly. Carts oxygen was higher than last time (95% vs 91%).
1:15pm – Gave Carts some juice after he woke up after a nap. He would have slept longer if I had remembered to bring the umbrella stroler. And it would have been easier on my arms.
2pm – Carts & I are still waiting.
2:45pm – I'm starting to think that my earlier optimism of seeing a doctor quickly may have been missplaced.
3:12pm – waiting for a x-ray. Oxygen is 98% and Carts is super wired from a 5 pump ventalin treatment. We might, might be out today. But you never know.
4:08 – Looks like we're out of here. Just needs some anti-biotic. Yah!
Sent from my iPod