Continuing our week long voxiversary celebrations here at grantalias. Over this past year I've posted tons. Most were forgettable but for argument's sake lets just pretend they were all golden. Ok? Some were fun, others serious and most self-deprecating. But they all helped me (I feel) improve my writing and it was time well spent .
Here are some of my favorites.
- Sealand has managed to garner two posts here on grantalias over the past year. One about the principality going up for sale and the other how to get your very own lordly title. I don't know what it's about Sealand that captures my imagination but I get so excited just at the mention of it.
- I have no problem laughing at myself, just so long as I'm the one making the jokes. And there certainly hasn't been a shortage of material to be inspired by this past year. Whether I was pulling a Henry Kissinger, grocery shopping with a headache, crushing on Doc Cottle or terrified of spiders growing in my ear I tried to laugh at the situation every time.
- VOX has provided me with a perfect outlet for one of my favorite past times, the rant. Three things that I cannot stand are email hoaxes, prequels and Michael Bay films.
- When VOX partnered with Snap, I posted on the features of SnapShots. What's really cool was being mentioned on the Snap blog along with other VOXers who were using the service. Famous! Like many other VOXers I got a free pack of Moo Cards to help promote my blog. I still have every intention to order more, I just need the money to do so.
- But it can't be all fun and games here at grantalias. Sometimes I let down that blogging wall and talk about subjects that have touched me such as Dr. Herbert Savel's artwork or political questions here at home.