Let me just say beautiful. Beautiful. Now I know why the iPhone has created such hype (still no word when it will be released here in Canada and I can't wait for Leo to leave me one).
They had it setup with wi-fi so of course what site would I check? My Vox of course. It looked great. Though you can't tell with the horribly out of focus video, but trust me it was so cool.
A few things….
- I was a little surprised about the lenght of the start up time. It seemed a little long for a PMP. But it makes sense when you think that it's really a portable computer.
- Thin, thin, thin. It was so freaking thin. I couldn't believe it. But now I can understand the $450 price tag of the 16GB model.
- The screen is so sharp and solid. That glass screen really is nice.
- Just sucks that Flash is not supported, I mean my Wii can play my Vox videos and it costs less.
- The UI works great and I only used it for a few minutes. Very intuitive.
- Should I skip the Classic and right to the Touch?